Participation of the VICINITY project in the “1st International Workshop on Security and Reliability of IoT Systems“- SecRIoT 2019
In the context of 15th International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2019) VICINITY Project and Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation co- organized SecRIoT (1st International Workshop on Security and Reliability of IoT Systems) Workshop.
DCOSS is an IEEE high quality conference with international impact and high visibility. The conference covered several aspects of distributed computing in sensor systems such as high level abstractions and models, systematic design methodologies, signal and information processing, algorithms, analysis and applications.
More specifically, SecRIoT ‘s Workshop aim was to bring together researchers and professionals that are responsible for the secure design, deployment and operation of current and future IoT systems. Topics of interest were the following:
- IoT Security and Privacy
- IoT Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Cyber Physical Security and IoT
- Secure Design Methodologies for IoT Systems
- Secure Hardware and Software Codesign
- Development of Secure Embedded Systems
- Secure Embedded Operation Systems
- IoT Malware
- Autonomous Vehicles Cybersecurity
- Secure Network Protocols for IoT Systems
- IoT and Blockchain
- Secure Manufacturing Process of IoT Devices
- Privacy Protection in IoT Environments
- Security and Privacy of Medical Devices
- IoT Trust and Reliability
VICINITY project, participated in the aforementioned Workshop by presenting its accoplishments with 5 presentations from corresponding partners, in two sessions respectively, as it depicted in the following agenda.